Short and Interesting facts for children to read and do a wonderful job of providing factual information about our environment to us in just a few words. They are easy to understand and remember.
Possessing such random knowledge might give you a chance to win a quiz, game, or competition in the future or might just make you a more knowledgeable person than you are at this very moment.
So, increase your knowledge and become a more learned student by going through this list of short and interesting facts. Do not forget to share these with your friends and family later!
1. About 75% of the human brain is made of water.
2. Sharks do not have any bones.
3. Horses and cows can sleep standing up.
4. Caterpillars have 12 eyes.
5. All dogs have unique nose prints.
6. An octopus has 9 brains.
7. All babies are born with blue eyes.
8. Fish cough.
9. Glass balls bounce higher than rubber balls.
10. Crabs taste food with their feet.
Interesting, right? Now that you know these facts, share them with your teachers and friends at school and with your family at home! Share these interesting facts with your grandparents as well and amaze them with your newfound knowledge.
Get in the habit of sharing one fact a day with them to fill them with vast knowledge about ourselves, animals, our planet, and space.
Read on to learn more such short facts about our very interesting world.
11. Carrots used to be purple in colour.
12. Some ice caves have hot springs.
13. 1 day on Venus = 8 months on Earth
14. A shrimp’s heart is placed in its head.
15. Animals do not have chins.
16. Hippopotamuses can run faster than humans.
17. Monkeys can go bald in old age, just like humans.
18. Applesauce was the first food to be eaten in space.
19. Peanuts are not nuts. Peanuts are legumes.
20. Your heart is about as big as your fist.
Amazing, isn’t it? One cannot stop wondering about the making of this world. The most wonderful part of this is that there is still so much to know and learn.
Our scientists are making new discoveries every day. Our nature is evolving every second. New information is forming every millisecond.
We will never know everything but it is satisfactory to know as much as we can in our lifetimes.
Once what was does not exist now and what is now might not exist in the future. Maybe your present reality will be an interesting short fact tomorrow!
Read on to know more of these very interesting short facts.
21. Potatoes were the first food to be grown in space.
22. Theatre was invented by ancient Greeks.
23. Sneezing too hard can fracture your rib.
24. Rats laugh when tickled.
25. Bananas are radioactive.
26. Girls have more tastebuds than boys.
27. Your nose becomes warm when you lie.
28. There is no noise in the space.
29. Your body takes 12 hours to digest food.
30. Honey never spoils.
Now that you know these 30 interesting facts for children, share them with others around you and help them become as knowledgeable as you. It never harms to gain more knowledge and by sharing it, you only gain more of it.
We encourage the students of Pacific World School to be open to learning more about our existence, evolution, nature, and environment. Our goal is to teach them the necessary information in an exciting way., interesting, and efficient manner so that they can soak in as much knowledge as possible.
We understand that our children are the future of this world and we need to equip them with great knowledge and skills. This is the only way to ensure the security of humanity in today’s times. By imparting knowledge, we are securing our future in the hands of our children.