One of the major concerns and points of worry for any parent is to get the best school for his/her ward. It’s often a debatable topic, but when it comes to providing the best quality education to their children, parents tend to rely heavily on word of mouth or online sources. One needs to be very careful while choosing the best school for your child, as the best quality of education is the foundation of a good future for any child.
Some of the key factors to consider how to choose best school for your child are:
- History and Management of the school
- Strength of students (school and per section/class)
- Teacher-Student ratio
- Average result of the students in the Board Exam
- Distance between school and home
- Qualifications and Experience of the Staff/Teaching Faculty
- Sports/hobby classes provided by the school
- Extracurricular activities conducted
- Sync with the changing world
- Balance between scholastic and co-scholastic areas
- Fees structure
The parameters listed above are essential but not just limited to these. The choice of school is not an easy task and it can’t be undermined that it rests primarily on the needs of the child. Every child has their own needs, aptitude, and interests, and imposing any decision that’s not in sync with the child’s needs and requirements may suppress his holistic development and avert achieving the desired learning outcomes. So, let’s not forget that today’s wise decision is paramount in securing our children’s tomorrow. Therefore, it is recommended that parents enroll their children in the best school in Noida.
I hope, now you are fully confident about how to choose the best school for your child.
-Ms Shuchi Smita TGT English